Saturday, April 22, 2006

Spring Break: Time to Get Busy






Hey Kids! Hope you enjoyed another Brian Morante cartoon, but I do have an assignment for all you boys and girls out there. I want you to draw your version of SUMMER. Is it an evil temptress? a party animal? or a time eating money breathing hell beast? Everybody... yes that means you to, has to draw one. Post it on your blog and leave a link in my comments thingee.

And stay tuned for a "very special episode" where we all learn -Was Saturday really worth it?

4 Comments:

Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

Next week is fine. no more spring break. O wait... a thousand. I'll see what I can do.

3:04 AM  
Blogger BrianMORANTE said...

Sweet! you may be the only one. Everyone else will get an F.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Will Terrell said...

*kiss kiss kiss*

look at the brown nose on that one.

...oh wait... that sounded really racist.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

Ahh can't wait to sleep in this summer, maybe I'll go get a charicature done at Sea World. Ahahaha..haha...he.... Anyway, my summer is up.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home